More transverter progress

20171115_195227.jpg

I finished all of the resistors and some of the diodes for the base transverter tonight.  I think I’ve decided to finish the base unit before i start on the rotor controller.  That will be a natural stopping point since I haven’t done an inventory of the 144Mhz specific components yet.

One thought on “More transverter progress

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s