Major progress last weekend followed by none this week.

Last weekend I managed to finish up most of the front panel of the K2.  I still need to add the components for the ssb module that go on this board and do the resistance tests but you can really see it starting to come together.

20161015_11333720161015_113345

I’ve ordered some new gear for the workbench as well.  A cheap USB microscope to do solder point inspections and a new Panavise since the RF board wont fit in my existing vise.  I haven’t had much time to update with work being as crazy as it is but I’m going to try to get back into the routine.  I’ll be working the ARRL EME contest this weekend with N0KE so I’ll hopefully have a lot to write about soon.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s